Basic Test Rules
- You must enter each response as indicated by the student for every test question. If a test question was left blank by the student, it should also be left blank in DEI. If a student selected more than the allowable number of answer options for a particular test question, please contact ADE for guidance before proceeding.
- If you skip a question, you can return to it and enter a response before submitting the test. You can also change the response to questions you already answered.
- You can pause data entry at any time. When you resume the test, the first page with unanswered questions appears.
- If the test is idle for 90 minutes, the system automatically pauses the test and logs you out.
- All selected score options are saved automatically when you pause.
- You can navigate to any available test page by clicking the Back or Next buttons or selecting an option from the Questions drop-down list at the top of the page.